- Complete all other beauty services 24 hours prior to your appointment. (Pedicures, manicures, waxing/laser hair removal, facials, etc.) If done the same day be sure not to apply lotion. If lotion is applied we will have to use a special mitt to remove it just prior to your appointment ($7) this is an easy fix when needed.
- Massages should be done 48 hours ahead of time due to oil left on the body and you may not get a massage after the tan as it will ruin the tan completely.
- Shower with a gel-based body wash you want to stay away from any soap that contains sulfates, high amount of perfumes, alcohol, and oils, Do not use any Dove products at all! Also avoid the use of shaving cream especially the day of, replace with a sulfate free body wash or hair conditioner. Shave any unwanted body hair, and exfoliate thoroughly at least 24 HOURS PRIOR. We suggest not to shower within 4 hours prior to your tan as it is not optimal for the best results. If for some reason you must do this please finish with cold water to close your pores and again we have a special mitt that can be used just prior to your appt if needed ($7).
- Arrive to your appointment free of any deodorant, perfume, moisturizer, oils, or makeup as these products will act as a barrier between your tan and your skin. We do have wipes available upon request.
- It is also highly suggested not to use any topical acne meds 48 hours prior to your session on your face.
- Wear dark, loose clothing, and open-toed sandals after your appointment. No denim, or tight yoga pants.
- If you have a recent sunburn we are not able to tan you as it will be very noticeable once sprayed with tan.
- Women may tan however they feel most comfortable. Men must wear undergarments – No exceptions.
- Prepare to become addicted as these custom spray tans are rather habit forming, you’ll thank us later.